Thursday 3 September 2015


Pg. 25 and Pg. 26., What "God, thinks about Relations"
“DIGAMBARAA DIGAMBARAA”| “SHREE PAADA VALLABHA DIGAMBARAA”||

“ I need to tell you about, what GOD thinks about,
Relations between YOU, ME, OTHERS and NATURE ”

` Pg 25
Thought for every day.
“I have looked in the mirror, every day morning, and asked myself,: ‘If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do, what I am about to do today?’
And whenever the answer has been ‘No,’ for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”
It means, immediate we want change, like turn.......
Then have a great turn.
“Example of a King”
    I think now, you all my extreme readers, might have followed, this simple basic thing. Now please don’t get hesitate yourself.
    Can you please tell me, in the past when we all are having so many true examples of “Legendary Saints” in the history, we are also reading it, and telling our children also, to read it, but as soon as our eyes turns on this “Collapsible Maya,” we get hypnotized and forget all these examples. When we don’t want to come out of this, then how our children can get to escape from all this kind of “Maya”? What we are teaching our children? Don’t feel yourselves helpless, if you found a knack of it, that way of life, will change you and your family, entirely. I will help you for it.
    Now again, you are thinking, how to come out from this “Maya”? For this I will tell you a small story. In the 17th century, there was a king. Who was ruling on part of “Mysore,” was devotee of his “Satguru.” Every time, whenever this King meets his “Satguru,” the “Satguru” makes him realize to come out from this “Maya,” and pray for “Almighty God.” Every time this King use to give promises to him, as whatever work is in hand pending, after getting finished, he will leave all this “Maya.” But as soon as his “Satguru” goes away from his Kingdom, again, he gets involved in many of things related to his Kingdom and his own family.
    After watching his act many times, the “Satguru” thought himself, about a remedy. One day, a Gardner, working at the Kings Palace garden, saw the “Satguru” is present over there, and holding a big tree with his own hands, and shouting for help. As soon as the King got this notice by his gardener, he ran to see his “Satguru” and that tree, and after seeing the situation, was puzzled, and asking his “Satguru,” why you are holding this tree? The “Satguru” replied, I am not holding this tree, I was just going near to see this tree, and don’t know how I got stuck to it, please help me to get separation from this tree. For three times the king requested to his “Satguru,” to leave the tree, but every time the “Satguru” replied the same. Now the King was feeling himself as quite helpless about this situation, because the person was his “Satguru,” he could not tell other people also to pull out him from that tree, because might he gets injured. He felt himself full of sorrow, and sat on the ground, and started crying.
    As soon as the “Satguru,” saw the King is helpless, sitting on the ground and crying, the “Satguru” became separated from that tree, and kept his hand on King’s head. When the King saw his “Satguru” relieved from that tree, the King was happy, and asking his “Satguru” repeatedly, that’s how you got rescued?
    That time the “Satguru” answered him with a question with his pleasant cool voice, why you were helpless and crying? Because when you saw me in trouble? The same thing, I am also feeling helpless and crying when watching you as you are stuck up with this “Maya,” by holding your own hands. Every tree is a God gift for “Human’s Life,” so this tree was not holding me, the same thing “Maya” is also a God gift, so this “Maya” also doesn’t get stuck to you, people are like you are themselves holding this “Maya,” and telling other people, as they are stuck to it. And this is unnatural, and because of it, they get full of trouble in their life.
    As soon as the King heard his “Satguru,” he realized himself about his mistake, and the very next second, told his “Satguru,” that he is ready to make his son as a King of his kingdom, and he will leave this “Maya” and go for “Vanprastha Ashram.”
If you want to know more about “Four Ashram,” you can see at following link.

    I have told you this story, to observe you, many of things. You can see the love between “Satguru” and his “Follower.” You can see, what “Satguru” told about “Tree and Maya.” You can realize, what should be our view, about this complete “Nature.” Again we have to realize, that whatever we are looking on this earth is “Maya,” including “Nature.” We can use it, only as much as actual our requirement is. If we try to keep our hold on it, it will become unnatural, means it will give us bad experience, exactly reverse direction.


Pg 26
    Here also I have to mention, that now there is no need to go for “Vanprastha Ashram,” also there is no place available like previous. We can stay with our family, as a third person, as I explained before. Only your attention is required.

See through “SCIENTIFICAL WAY”
    After explaining so long, all about “Almighty God” is the only “Universal Truth” and “Only Purusha,” in this Universe, even then might some people are feeling suspicious about “Almighty God.”
    To make them understand, I will try to make them realize (convince), with a good scientifically true example, and true story.
    One day a Professor (was thinking proud to call himself as “Infidel, Agnostic”) went to his classroom, saw a new student sitting in a classroom, told him to stand up, and after getting his introduction, Professor was interested to talk to him. As:
Prof.: Do, you believe in “God”?
Stud.: Yes, definitely Sir.
Prof.: Do, you feel “God” is good?
Stud.: Yes, Sir.
Prof.: Is “God” more powerful, than anybody?
Stud.: Yes, no doubt, Sir.
Prof.: My brother has died, due to Cancer, before dying, he does lots of prayers to “God.” From ourselves, when somebody is not well, we all are helping him and try to get him a cure. Then why this “God” has not helped him? Or “God” is not good?
(The complete classroom became pin drop silent)
Nobody can give me answer to it, am I right? Ok, my friend, I will ask you some more.
Prof. continued: Do you feel “Rakshas” are good?
Stud.: No, Sir.
Prof.: Who made them, this “God”?
Stud.: Oh, yes, Sir.
Prof.: This, Devil and the same kind of people, are they good?
Stud.: No, Sir.
Prof.: The “God” only made them, am I right?
Stud.: Yes, Sir.
Prof.: There are in this world, “Sick, Diseased, Animosity, Meanness, Miserable, Sorrowful, Hideous, Repulsive, this thing we use to see. Who has made it?
(The Student was peacefully listening to Professor.)
Prof. continued: As per “Science,” everyone has “Five Sensible Organs,” and from this “Organs” we can understand our surroundings. Now hey, my friend, can you tell me, have you ever saw this “God”?
Stud.: No, Sir.
Prof.: Have you ever “Heard God”? Have you ever “Touched” this “God”? Have you ever “Taste” this “God”? You can tell me any of other thing also, from which you got a sense about “God”?
Stud.: No Sir, I have found nothing like this.
Prof.: Then to observe, and to diagnose, Science could not come to any conclusion. So this thought of “God” is not realistic. Can you give me any answer for it?
Stud.: Yes, I will say, that is my “Faith.”
Prof.: Oh yes, “Faith” and because of this, the Science cannot reach up to it. Because of “Faith,” man stops his thinking, and rely on it, this is a big mistake.
Stud.: Please forgive me Sir, can I ask you a question?
Prof.: Yes, you can.
Stud.: Is there one thing we can find, called as “Heat”?
Prof.: Yes, it is. Stud.: And, “Coldness”?
Prof.: Yes, definitely.
Stud.: No Sir, there is nothing like this. (Now there was again pin drop silence in the classroom.) Sir, we can go for more “Temperature” up to whatever extend we want, but for “Coldness” we can’t and never go for it. We can go 0 Degrees below, means up to -458 Degrees, and we called for that temperature as “NO HEAT.” It means, there you cannot find “Heat,” and it means as “Coldness.”
(Whole classroom was listening to the student quietly and carefully.)
Stud. Continued himself: Respective Sir, what is your opinion about “Darkness,” is it available?
Prof.: Oh yes, it is. After Every day we find “Night, is the Darkness” only.
Stud.: Sorry, my Respective Sir, you are going wrong. Your “Brainstorming” is going a little wrong.
Prof.: How? For it you have to give me clarification?
Stud.: My dear Sir, if you are talking related to “Nature’s Diversification,” then you have to admit, where is a “Birth,” there is a “Death.” When thinking about “Good God and Bad God” this idea is totally wrong. You are thinking like, “God” is some type of Material (Thing), which you can touch, count, or taste.
Science cannot identify and specify, how the thoughts are coming up one after another into our mind. About those “Thoughts for Peace,” the most creditable and honorable “Noble Prize,” is offered by “The Norvegian Noble Committee.” Sir, don’t you feel it’s funny?
Science uses “Magnetic and Electrical Power” unknowingly, when the “Scientist” are not knowing “How and where this power starts from.” Sir, don’t you feel it’s madness.
“Death” is not the opposite word of the “Life.” Actually, it is like, “Short of Life means Death.”
Sir, Do you agree, that Monkeys are our Forefathers?
Prof.: Yes, I agree, as per Since Charles Darwin published the “Theory of Evolution” by means of natural selection in 1859.
Stud.: Sir, now will you please tell me, did you see this “Evolution” personally? You are shaking your head as no? Now I also haven’t seen, now only one meaning coming out, that we are still Monkeys, not Humans.
(There was full of laughs in the classroom.)
Stud. Continued: Sir, please, now I will ask one last question to this our classroom pupil, hey, you all my classmates, have you ever saw, the brain of this honorable Sir? Have you tasted or touched it? (All students shouted, Nooo!) No? Please forgive me, Sir, please tell me now, how can I believe in you, that whatever you are teaching us, is true, and how I will make myself understand?
Prof.: Well, you all my students, you have to keep “Faith” on me.
(Now Professor was amused, and smiling himself. First time in his life, somebody has given him the right path.)
Stud.: Exactly, my dear Sir, there is only one link, which will keep linked between “God and Human,” that is “Faith.” Unfortunate, means there is no “Faith” at all.
(As soon as the Student finished his speech, there were big noise of clapping hands, all students were happy and shouting.)

    And in his future, whenever this student made speech, that time he made lacks of minds lignite by his words. Crores of people have been inspired by him, to reach their desired aim of education, he has given them “WINGS OF FIRE.” Yes, he is the person, name Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam. Whole world known him as a “Scientist,” and was a former “President of India.”

आपण हीच वेबसाईट “मराठी भाषेत” देखील वाचण्याकरता खालच्या लिंकवर क्लिक करा. You can read the same website in “Marathi Language,” just click on below link.

Dear Readers, Please make Your Comments on same page or end (last) page of this Blog, because your Thoughts and Your Questions are more Important to me and Other Readers also, and I can Answer your Questions on this Blog itself and it will useful to Other Readers also.
Readers, Please I need your Co-Operation.
Ashok Yadav.

No comments:

Post a Comment